Our congregation is a harmonious mix of Russian and American, immigrant and native, young and old, "cradle" and convert. There is room for everyone.
The St. George parish was incorporated and moved to its current location in 1914. Replacing the original wooden structure, our beautiful temple was completed and consecrated in 1935. It received its designation as a cathedral during the residence of Metropolitan Benjamin and Bishop Theodore of the Russian Orthodox Church in 1943-46. Later, the parish brought itself under the jurisdiction of the Orthodox Church in America.
Our "new" iconostas was completed, dedicated, and blessed in 1955. All of the icons on the iconostas are copies of those in St. Vladimir's Cathedral in Kiev, in 19th-century Russian style.
29Mar6pm Great Canon (Full)
31Mar6pm Akafist to the Theotokos
1AprLaudation of the Theotokos
9:00 Divine Liturgy